हम सभी जानते हैं कि यात्रा उद्धरण शक्तिशाली हो सकते हैं। प्रेरणादायक यात्रा उद्धरणों से लेकर यात्रा के बारे में प्रेरक उद्धरणों तक हम पाते हैं कि अन्य लोग अक्सर शब्दों को हमसे बेहतर कहते हैं, इसलिए हम अपनी पसंदीदा तस्वीरों के साथ ज्ञान के इन प्रेरक शब्दों को एक साथ रखते हैं। इस Article में ऐसे ही बेहतरीन Travel Quotes के बारे में बताएँगे।
1.“The gladdest moment in human life is a departure into unknown lands.” – Sir Richard Burton
2. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
3. “Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” -Gustav Flaubert
4. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
5. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
6.”Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.”
7.“Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.”
8.“All you need to know is that it’s possible.” -Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
9. “To Travel is to Live” – Hans Christian Andersen
10. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
11. “The most beautiful in the world is, of course, the world itself.” -Wallace Stevens
12. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”Travel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 mostinspiring quotes of all time.
13. “The journey not the arrival matters.” –T.S. Eliot
14.”Life is short and the world is wide”
15. “Dare to live the life you’ve always wanted.”
16. “Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.” – Seneca
17. “He who would travel happily must travel light.” -Antoine de St. Exupery
18. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
19. No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” – Lin Yutang
20. “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” -Jack Kerouac
21. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” -Helen KellerTravel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
22. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” -Henry Miller
23. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home.” -James Michener
24. “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.”Travel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
25. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” -Martin Buber
26. ” Travel makes a wise man better but a fool worse.” – Thomas Fuller
27. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” -Agustine of HippoTravel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
28. “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” -Bill Bryson
29. “Not all those who wander are lost.” -J.R.R. TolkienTravel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
30. “Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else.” -Lawrence Block
31. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comforts of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things. -air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky. -all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese
33. “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” -Irving Wallace
34.”What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do — especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” -William Least Heat Moon
35.“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”-Anaïs NinTravel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
36. “A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving.” -Lao Tzu37. “Life is a journey. Make the best of it.”Travel Quotes | Looking for inspiration? Check out this curated list of the 100 most inspiring quotes of all time.
38. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
39. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.”- Mark Twain
40. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
41. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” -Tim Cahill
42. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre GideTravel
43. “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.” -Benjamin Disraeli
44. “Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.” -Suzanne Collins
45. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.”― Jack Kerouac
46. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” -Aldous Huxley
47. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.”
48. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” -Roy M. Goodman
49. “You can shake the sand from your shoes, but it will never leave your soul.”
50. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
हम आशा करते हैं कि आपको हमारा आर्टिकल Travel Quotes पसंद आया होगा। अगर आपको हमारा आर्टिकल Travel Quotes पसंद आया हो तो इसे अपने दोस्तों और परिवार के साथ जरुर शेयर करें। आपके सहयोग से हम हमेशा आपके लिए नई जानकारी लाने का प्रयास करेंगे। आपका दिन शुभ हो।