New Year is the time to celebrate with some drink, snacks and some Best New Year’s wishes and of course a lot of cute, shiny and sparkle-filled photos for your Social Media. Maybe we all may not be able to celebrate with a massive party this year, but we can still pose in front of the New Year’s decorations and click a few beautiful & attractive pics. Here we provide list of Best New Year Captions 2022.
New Year Captions
1. And so the adventure begins.
2. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
3. New year, new eats.
4. Taking applications for my New Year’s kiss.
5. Time to put your party pants on.
6. On New Years just remember: If your cup runneth over, you’ve probably reached your limit.
7. I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
8. I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
9. Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
10. May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
11. Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.
12. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” — George Eliot
13. “Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, do it. Make your mistakes next year and forever.” — Neil Gaiman
14. My new year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
15. This year, my resolution is to be more optimistic, so my glass will remain half-full (with either rum, vodka or whiskey).
New Year Captions for Instagram
1. New Year, New me.
2. Cheers to the new year!
3. Page one of 365!
4. Out with the old, in with the new.
5. 9 p.m. is the new midnight
6. “Thank U, Next” – Me to 2020
7. I’m still the same person I was last year, just hungover.
8. Cheers to a new decade.
9. Ringing in the New Year with 2021 vision.
10. New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality
11. A little party never killed nobody”
12. New year, same me. Big goals.
13. Cheers to 2021!
14. Wishing you peace, love, and laughter in the new year.
15. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
New Year Captions for Whatsapp
1. A whole new chapter with you.
2. The best endings always have confetti.
3. I’m ready for you, 2021.
4. Just so you know, that’s sooo totally last year.
5. Walking in a confetti wonderland.
6. You were my cup of tea, now I drink champagne.
7. Trust the magic of new beginnings.
8. If you loved it this year, hold on because it goes by fast. If you haven’t loved it this year, hold on because it goes by fast.
9. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
10. Happy New Year to you and yours from me and mine.
11. Less bitter, more glitter.
12. A year ago, I never would’ve pictured my life the way it is now.
13. Here’s to a brand new decade!
14. Let 2020 be the year that you get out of your own way.
15. What’s coming is better than what’s going.
New Year Captions for Facebook
1. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.
2. You are never too old to reinvent yourself.
3. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
4. New Year, new beginning.
5. See you next year!
6. The best way to predict the future is to create it.
7. This will be our year!
8. Sip sip, hooray!
9. There’s no such thing as too much glitter on New Year’s.
10. Here for the champagne.
11. No need to look for your midnight kiss. I’m right here.
12. Glitter is always an option.
13. 356 new days. 365 new excuses.
14. My new year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my new year’s resolution.
15. Save water, drink champagne.
Funny New Year’s Captions
1. I can’t wait to control-alt-delete 2021, and start anew.
2. A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2020.
3. 9 p.m. is the new midnight.
4. Time to change out of my sweatpants and into my party pants.
5. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
6. “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2022
7. New year, same me.
8. Just here for the champagne.
9. Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
10. 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
11. May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
12. I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
13. I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
14. Save water, drink champagne.
15. I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
16. I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
17. “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
18. “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” — Charlie Brown,Happy New Year, Charlie Brown
Clever New Year’s Captions
2021 really dropped the ball this past year.
Cheers to making pour decisions tonight!
Looking back at the past year, hindsight was truly 2020.
The new year will be here in a Prosecco.
You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
2020, you’re toast.
A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I did all year.
New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
2021 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full … With either rum, vodka, or whiskey.
Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions.
Every New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a good show at Times Square … and year after year, they drop the ball.
My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
Why was 6 afraid of 9 on New Year’s Eve? Because 9, 8, 7 …
Inspirational New Year’s Captions
2021 will be my year.
12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
The best time for new beginnings is now.
May your New Year sparkle brighter than the Times Square ball.
Here’s to 12 new chapters!
What’s coming is better than what’s going.
New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
“With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
“No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
“Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield, “Unwritten”
“There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
“Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
“The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra, “The Best Is Yet To Come”
Cute New Year’s Captions
Walking in a confetti wonderland.
Any excuse to wear sequins!
Taking applications for my New Year’s kiss.
All that glitters is … on my dress.
The best endings always have confetti.
Less bitter, more glitter.
But first, champagne.
Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.
Sparkling into the new year like …
Pop, fizz, clink.
Glitter is my signature color.
Smile, there’s champagne!
Out with the old, in with the new.
Bring on the bubbly!
Walking into 2021 like …
“I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
“I want your midnights, but I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift, “New Year’s Day”
We hope that you liked our New Year Captions. If you liked our New Year Captions then please share with your friends. Have a good day.