Whether you’re the one who is the bride/bridegroom or you are a guest at a friend or family member’s marriage , when you’re all dressed up for the the big event and while the photos are so pretty they just about speak for themselves, pairing your pics with the perfect wedding caption will make them that much better. Here we provide list of Best Wedding Captions 2021.
1. I said, “Yaaaassss!”
2. Me, myself, and I do.
3. Does this dress make me look like a Mrs.?
4. This photo was taken *before* I started crying.
5. Mark this day in a calendar as a special one—I’m getting a husband!
6. When I met you, I forgot what life was like without you.
7. Marriage looks like a walk in a park. Jurassic Park…
8. Can we skip all these official parts and ceremonies and proceed to serving the cake?
9. I don’t know what is going on here. I just came for cake.
10. I will come alone to the wedding party, but could you serve me the cake and champagne for two?
11. Love’s in the air!
12. Oh snap, I got a selfie with the bride.
13. Check out her bling!
14. We’ve decided on forever.
15. Still falling for you, even harder than before
Wedding Captions for the Married Couple
Now we can hang out forever!
It was love at first swipe.
He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name.
All of my smiles start with you.
He liked it so he put a ring on it.
All you need is love.
You’re my person, forever.
I do, we did.
Together is a wonderful place to be.
Eat, drink, and be married.
Sh*t just got real.
Happily ever after starts now.
My ride or die. Seriously, it’s legal now.
You’re my lobster.
Locked in for life!
All because two people fell in love.
We did a thing.
Lucky to be in love with my best friend.
You’re the peanut butter to my jelly.
Funny Wedding Guest Captions
They got married. I got drunk.
Now accepting applications for new, single friends.
I’m here for the cake.
Thanks to [bride and groom] for showing me what love looks like.
“Trust me, you can dance.” —Champagne
Congratulations to the happy couple! Yes, I’m still single.
Thanks for having an open bar including us in your big day!
Sip, sip, hooray!
My favourite people finally met their match.
It’s about time!
Wedding Captions for the Bride
I said, “Yaaaassss!”
The party don’t start until bride walks in.
Call me Mrs.
Bridezilla? Who, me?
Me, myself, and I do.
Does this dress make me look like a Mrs.?
My favorite part of my wedding was realizing that I didn’t have to plan it anymore.
Pop the Champagne—I’m changing my last name!
Finally got my fairy-tale ending.
This photo was taken *before* I started crying.
Walked down an aisle and found my forever.
Best Wedding Instagram Caption Ideas
1. Now we can hang out forever!
2. It was love at first swipe.
3. He stole my heart so I’m taking his last name.
4. All of my smiles start with you.
5. You’re my person, forever.
6. I do, we did.
7. Eat, drink, and be married.
8. Locked in for life!
9. We did a thing.
10. They got married. I got drunk.
11. “Trust me, you can dance.” —Champagne
12. Congratulations to the happy couple! Yes, I’m still single.
13. Sip, sip, hooray!
14. Thanks for including us in your big day!
15. Bridezilla? Who, me?
Best Wedding Whatsapp Caption Ideas
1. You are the person I’m destined to spend the rest of my life with.
2. To have and to hold.
3. I’ll love you for forever and day.
4. Ready to start the adventure called “marriage.”
5. I always knew you were my soulmate.
6. Let’s be each other’s first last kisses.
7. This is the next page of our love story.
8. Now you are stuck with me forever and always.
9. Without you, my life would be incomplete.
10. All I need for true happiness is having you by my side.
11. It is only the beginning…
12. We are united by love and a heartbeat.
13. We have tied not only the knot, but our hearts and souls.
14. Every day you prove to me that happily-ever-after really exists.
15. The love I feel towards you is an eternal and never-ending journey.
Best Wedding Facebook Caption Ideas
1. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
2. The wedding is not for sensitive people. Don’t believe me? Just ask my bank account!
3. Even if you get married, don’t hurry to grow up.
4. Here’s to a marriage that lasts meow and furever.
5. These two were mer-maid for each other.
6. It’s been such an emotional day, even the cake is in tiers.
7. Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs.
8. These two make such a gouda couple. Now, point me in the direction of the charcuterie plate.
9. Pop the champagne! She’s changing her last name.
10. Congrats on making it o-fish-ial. Now, there are two less fish in the sea.
11. Congratulations to the happy couple on a wedding worthy of every Pinterest board.
12. Meant to be.
13. May your life together be full of love, and your love be full of life.
14. Happy I get to eat and drink in celebration of my favorite couple.
15. Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere.
Wedding Captions Inspired by Love Quotes
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” —Dr. Seuss
“I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” —Rita Rudner
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” —When Harry Met Sally
“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
“True love stories never have endings.” —Richard Bach
“I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.” —Notting Hill
“You don’t marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can’t live without.” —Unknown
“It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” —Good Will Hunting
“It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can’t remember how you lived without them.” —Anurag Prakash Ray
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” —Leo Christopher
Funny Wedding Captions
Congrats on being stuck with me forever!
Do these outfits make us look married?
Basically the royal wedding.
My ride or die for life. Seriously, it’s legal.
Locked in for life.
“Trust me, you can dance.” —Champagne
I just showed up for the cake.
It just got real.
We said “Yaaaas!”
The best part of our wedding was realizing we don’t have to plan it anymore.
Clever Wedding Captions
‘Till death do us party.
Marriage? Yeah, it has a nice ring to it.
The best thing I swiped right on.
My name is cuter with your last name added to it.
Cheer to the world’s cutest couple!
One day down, forever to go.
Today was so great, even our cake was in tiers.
Shoutout to my Pinterest board for making this happen.
It’s about time.
Romantic Wedding Captions
The best is yet to come.
Still falling for you harder than ever before.
All because two people fell in love.
This was clearly taken *before* I started crying.
Cheers to love and laughter, but especially to our happily ever after.
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
I’ll choose you always.
Together is a beautiful place to be.
With my whole heart and for my whole life.
Wedding Captions For Your Elopement or Minimony
I’d marry you anytime and anywhere.
Two’s company, three’s a crowd—it’s also our wedding!
Being spontaneous was always our thing anyway.
It’s just you and me, together forever.
Nothing fancy, just love. And these new rings.
Just eloped, NBD.
Woke up and decided to get married today.
Just married. Surprise!
Hey, wanna get married today?
This just might be our most romantic adventure yet.
Wedding Captions From Movies
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” (When Harry Met Sally)
“I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” (The Notebook)
“You had me at hello.” (Jerry Maguire)
“I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person,” (50 First Dates)
“This is true love. You think this happens every day?” (The Princess Bride)
“You are my greatest adventure.” (The Incredibles)
“I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.” (The Vow)
“It could be nice, growing old with you.” (The Wedding Singer)
“How about coffee, drinks, dinner, a movie… for as long as we both shall live?” (You’ve Got Mail)
“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together.” (Sleepless in Seattle)
Wedding Captions From TV Shows
“You’re my lobster. ” (Friends)
“I love you and I like you.” (Parks and Recreation)
“Three words, eight letters… say it and I’m yours.” (Gossip Girl)
“Well, it’s love at first sight. Actually, it was… No, it was when I heard your voice. It was love at first see with my ears.” (The Office)
“There is nothing I know more than the fact that I want to be with you.” (New Girl)
“When I’m with you, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything.” (Boy Meets World)
“I’m always gonna love you—till the end of my days, and beyond.” (How I Met Your Mother)
“You’re my person.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
We have that “can’t-live-without-each-other love.” (Sex And The City)
“When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me… it’s you.” (One Tree Hill)
Wedding Captions From Music
“I woke up like this.” (“Flawless” by Beyoncé)
“All you need is love.” (“All You Need Is Love” by The Beatles)
“We built this love from the ground up.” (“From the Ground Up” by Dan and Shay)
“You look perfect tonight.” (“Perfect” by Ed Sheeran)
“Just say you won’t let go.” (“Say You Won’t Let Go” by James Arthur)
“You’re my end and my beginning.” (“All of Me” by John Legend)
“You are mine… at last.” (“At Last” by Etta James)
“You’ve set my world on fire, and I know, I know everything’s gonna be alright.” (“Golden Hour” by Kacey Musgraves)
“Still can’t believe it when you say you’re mine and I am yours.” (“I Am Yours” by Andy Grammer)
“I’ll tell you one thing, it’s always better when we’re together.” (“Better Together” by Jack Johnson)
We hope that you liked our Wedding Captions. If you liked our Wedding Captions then please share with your friends. Have a good day.